Apollo Model PRECISION-5 HVLP Turbine System
|Apollo presents refined engineering and optimized performance with the NEW PRECISION-5 with 21% more power from a five stage Turbine:
The Apollo Model PRECISION-5 is perfect for the widest range of coatings, solvent or waterbase, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
- REDESIGNED Precision LCD Message Center - Accurate Pressure Display - Motor Idle - Temperature - Hour Use Meter.
- REDESIGNED Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS™) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
- DOCUMENTED 80% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coating when compared with compressed air systems.
- Throttle Back Control (TCB) Permits highest available flow pressure and increased motor life.
- Precision five-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
This is the most advanced HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
This turbine comes equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Ready to spray when you are.
This unit is supplied with 27 foot flex air hose when ordered as a system with gun and is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
- 5 Stage
- 10 PSI (.069 bar)
- 130 CFM
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only - Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC - 60HZ
- 25 lbs
- length: 15"
- width: 8.5"
- height: 11 5/8"
Choose from these PRECISION-5 Systems in the Drop Down Box above:
Turbine only without Hose or Spray Gun
Turbine with Apollo 7700 Atomizer Gun
- Pressure Feed or Gravity Feed - You can select your Tip & Needle size
Available Tip & Needle Sizes for 7700 Gun:
If you're ordering a system with the 7500 Atomizer gun and would like it supplied with a needle size other than 1.0mm, enter the size in a note with your order. You will receive your gun with the Tip/Needle size you select along with the appropriate Air Cap.
- 0.8mm - Use with very thin materials such as stains
- 1.0mm - (default size) Use for fine touch up, heavier stains, thin lacquers
- 1.3mm - Use for most common clear and base coat finishes
- 1.5mm - Use for heavier bodied clear and base coat finishes, lighter primers
- 1.8mm - Use for heavy bodied clear finishes, light oil based paint finishes
- 2.0mm - Use for light primers, oil based finishes and thin latex finishes
- 2.5mm - Use for most latex coatings, heavy build primers and multi-color finishes
We guarantee you the BEST PRICE on this and every other product we sell! Click here to read our guarantee.