The Apollo Power-5 VS, featuring Apollo's new variable speed control, is perfect for spraying solvent-based materials such as: enamels, stains, lacquers, and polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes, conversion varnish and linear polyurethanes, as well as any waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (use with Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and other specialized materials like contact cement, faux paints and gelcoat.
Apollo's New Power-5 brings you 22% more power from a 5-stage Turbine and that means you've got the power and performance to spray higher viscosity materials with excellent results.
This 5-Stage HVLP Turbine is an extremely versatile unit and is widely used by woodworkers, boat builders and restorers; for automotive and airplane restoration and finishing; and any industry desiring super fine atomization with the widest range of materials.
The Power-5 VS will support multiple spray gun operations.
This turbine comes equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station, Apollo's newest innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Ready to spray when you are.
This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
Supplied with 32 foot flex air hose when ordered as a system with gun.
- 5 Stage
- Variable Speed PSI Control, hour use meter, lighter weight design, comfort carry handle and anti-vibration pads.
- 10 PSI (.069 bar)
- 130 CFM
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only - Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC - 60HZ
- H.P. 1.85
- length: 15"
- width: 8.5"
- weight: 25 lbs
Choose from these Power-5 Systems in the Drop Down Box above:
Available Tip & Needle Sizes for 7700 Gun:
If you're ordering a system with the 7700 Atomizer gun and would like it supplied with a needle size other than 1.0mm, enter the size in a note with your order. You will receive your gun with the Tip/Needle size you select along with the appropriate Air Cap.
- 0.5mm - Use for Automotive clear coats when doing spot repair only.
- 0.8mm - Use with very thin materials such as stains and dyes. Also used for auto clears and base coats
- 1.0mm - (default size) Use for fine touch up, heavier stains, thin lacquers, varnish, shellac
- 1.3mm - Use for most common clear and base coat finishes
- 1.5mm - Use for heavier bodied clear and base coat finishes, lighter primers and latex paint on cabinets
- 1.8mm - Use for heavy bodied clear finishes, light oil based paint finishes and Latex paint on doors and walls.
- 2.0mm - Use for light primers, oil based finishes and Exterior latex finishes
- 2.5mm - Use for most latex coatings, heavy build primers and multi-color finishes and Gel-Coat